? Questions and ReservationsContact us on:Phone:
+51 (0)84 22597424/7 emergencies:
(+51) 984-368751 / (+51) 984-263966
Why Mundo Antiguo Spanish School?
Searching for Spanish language schools in Cusco, you might have noticed that there are many.
Why choose Mundo Antiguo Spanish School?
Ten good reasons:
- Our Spanish school is directed by one of Peru’s most experienced teachers
- We only work together with a select group of teachers: all have over 5 years of teaching
- Included is our own course material, developed by teachers and students
- Not just filling out exercises; with us you have to talk!
- Our free extra hour of daily assistance, for all your questions
- We offer a free exchange program with Peruvian students
- Our special courses: Survival Spanish, Spanish and Latin American Culture & Society, Spanish and Volunteering, Spanish for Tourism, Medical Spanish
- We’re the most centrally located Spanish school in Cusco, at just 100m from
Cusco’s main square
- Our free volunteer options. We don’t want to earn money from your wish to help other human beings…
- Our expertise in tours and excursions. Obviously you didn’t come to Peru to only study Spanish. Our travel agency has by far the best developed programs and most experience of all Spanish schools in Cusco
But more important than that: literally all our students leave our school completely satisfied!
Just have a look at a (short) collection of our evaluations…
Spanish and travelling, workshops and volunteering
No-one travels to Cusco just to learn Spanish. That’s why we offer more than just Spanish classes. The experts from our travel agency can assist you with every detail of your program. Please have a look at some of the options:
Machu Picchu - rainforest - Nazca - Titicaca - Colca Canyon - Bolivia
mountain biking - horseback riding - rafting - trekking - bungee jumping - paragliding
Practice your Spanish in a Peruvian host family, stay in your own apartment or in a hotel
Spanish crash course: for the fast traveler, just 1 day
For travelers who don’t have time to stay in Cusco for an extensive Spanish course we developed a crash course Survival Spanish. In just one day, with six hours of private lessons, we’ll give you the basic tools that you need for your trip through South America.